|
|
I'm going to australia?
ok. so now i'm going to Australia?
Fine. wadeva. But i'm getting sick of being told what to do. I'm getting sick and tired of being trapped here. Of having the lack of freedom. I dislike the fact that my opinion does not matter. at all. Don get me wrong, my parents are not the ones restricting my life the most. I am. I am a stuffy, boring stick-in-the-mud. I am the one depriving myself of freedom. I cannot go wild, i cannot do this, cannot do that. Till now than i realise i'm not as normal as i think i am. It's not normal to do the things i do, or rather NOT do. What is wrong with me? I don't even make sense to myself sometimes. Like,why do i feel like i have 100 parents insetad of 2? Like i have to answer to them, and i get lectured by THEM for the things i do. UGH. And i can't complain????? FYI, i DO NOT WANT to go to Australia. I want to stay at home and sleep. I feel like hiding in a cave right now and never have to come out. I don even feel like going back to church ever. nvm. i noe i don make any sense. It might only make sense to... say... Chia Yi. sigh. no, maybe he won't get it too. argh, i don care. i'm going to bed. btw. in case u are wondering wad in the world i am doing at this time of the night/day, i'm trying to find info on China, becoz i have a meeting at HC tomorrow morning and i just realise i have to do a presentation, plus answer a worksheet of qns on lovely china. and i STILL haf no idea wad to say/do for my presentation. But i finished my worksheet. Jaime, you may see me die in front of the HC,TJ, NY LEP scholars tomorrow. Joyce at 1:39 AM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||